Hiking Michigan’s Upper Peninsula features fifty of the best hikes in Michigan’s beautiful Upper Peninsula. Detailed maps and trail descriptions make navigating these wonderful trails easy, from family-friend strolls to popular vistas to hillier wooded pathways.
FalconGuides have set the standard for outdoor guidebooks for more than thirty-five years. Written by top experts, each guide invites you to experience the adventure and beauty of the outdoors.
Look inside to find:
- Hikes suited to every ability
- Mile-by-mile directional cues
- Difficulty ratings, trail contacts, fees/permits, and best hiking seasons
- An index of hikes by category—from easy day hikes to waterfalls
- Invaluable trip-planning information, including local lodging and campgrounds
- Full-color photos throughout
- GPS coordinates